This NHS section includes all clinical staff employed by the NHS except doctors and dentists.
Applicants from the NHS must not only meet the general eligibility criteria, but they must be permanent employees of one of the following:
- NHS Primary Care Trusts
- NHS Trusts
- NHS Ambulance Trusts
- NHS Mental Healthcare and Social care Trusts
- The National Blood Transfusion Service
- NHS Direct
- NHS Professionals Strategic health Authorities
- NHS GP surgeries
- Health Protection Agency
- NHS Dental Practices with NHS Body status
Who is not Eligible?
- Medical Staff (Doctors/Dentists)
- Administration Staff
- Domestic or Portering Staff