This NHS section includes all clinical staff employed by the NHS except doctors and dentists.
Applicants from the NHS must not only meet the general eligibility criteria, but they must be permanent employees of one of the following:
- NHS Primary Care Trusts
- NHS Trusts
- NHS Ambulance Trusts
- NHS Mental Healthcare and Social care Trusts
- The National Blood Transfusion Service
- NHS Direct
- NHS Professionals Strategic health Authorities
- NHS GP surgeries
- Health Protection Agency
- NHS Dental Practices with NHS Body status
Who is not Eligible?
- Medical Staff (Doctors/Dentists)
- Administration Staff
- Domestic or Portering Staff
Equity Loan Mortgage Calculator
Whether you're a first-time buyer or already a property owner you could buy a new home with a small deposit of 5%, heres how.
How Help to Buy Equity Loans Work
- First time buyers and those already on the property ladder can apply.
- To qualify a 5% deposit is required.
- A 75% mortgage must be secured from your bank or building society.
- The remaining 20% of the property’s value is funded by an equity loan provided by the Government.
- House prices can’t be more than £600,000 in England and £300,000 in Wales.