There are literally hundreds of lenders and specialist companies offering remortgages to the UK market, and choosing the right one can be difficult.
Sorting through the different remortgage types should make it clearer for UK borrowers to choose the right type of remortgage.
Whatever type of remortgage you are searching for, the following guides should be able to provide you with more information about various types of remortgage. The right type of remortgage for you will depend on your individual situation.
There are numerous types of remortgage on the market, including:
- Fixed rate remortgages
- Capped rate remortgages
- Collared rate remortgages
- Standard variable rate remortgages (SVR remortgages)
- Discounted rate remortgages
- Tracker remortgages
- Bad credit remortgages (poor credit remortgages)
- Flexible remortgages
- Cash back remortgages
- Offset remortgages
- Long term remortgages
- Bad credit remortgages
Equity Loan Mortgage Calculator
Whether you're a first-time buyer or already a property owner you could buy a new home with a small deposit of 5%, heres how.
How Help to Buy Equity Loans Work
- First time buyers and those already on the property ladder can apply.
- To qualify a 5% deposit is required.
- A 75% mortgage must be secured from your bank or building society.
- The remaining 20% of the property’s value is funded by an equity loan provided by the Government.
- House prices can’t be more than £600,000 in England and £300,000 in Wales.