This NHS section includes all clinical staff employed by the NHS except doctors and dentists.
Applicants from the NHS must not only meet the general eligibility criteria, but they must be permanent employees of one of the following:
- NHS Primary Care Trusts
- NHS Trusts
- NHS Ambulance Trusts
- NHS Mental Healthcare and Social care Trusts
- The National Blood Transfusion Service
- NHS Direct
- NHS Professionals Strategic health Authorities
- NHS GP surgeries
- Health Protection Agency
- NHS Dental Practices with NHS Body status
Who is not Eligible?
- Medical Staff (Doctors/Dentists)
- Administration Staff
- Domestic or Portering Staff
Note: For a free no obligation chat with an independant mortgage specialist about your requirements please complete our First time buyer mortgage enquiry form below.
First Time Buyer Mortgage Enquiry Form
- What is a Mortgage?
- Types of Mortgages
- Mortgage Fees
- Mortgage Repayment Options
- Can I Afford a Mortgage?
- How do Lenders Assess Borrowers?
- How to get the Right Mortgage Deals
- What to Take to a Mortgage Meeting
- What to Look for in a Mortgage
- Scheme Availability
- General Homebuy Rules
- London Help To Buy
- Starter Home Initiative
- Help to Buy Equity Loan
- Help to Buy 2 Mortgage Guarantee
- Help to Buy ISA
- Right to buy
- Social HomeBuy
- Shared Ownership Schemes
- Forces Help to Buy