Environmental Health Officers and Practitioners

Enviromental Health

Only applicants in the following job roles are eligible for HomeBuy schemes:

  • Qualified Environmental Health Officers and Practitioners who work in a government agency, local authority, NHS or other public sector agencies.
  • They must hold either an EHRB Certificate of Registration or an EHRB Diploma in Environmental Health.



If you need help with arranging finance for your first home, moving to your next one or remortgaging your current property.

Please enter the details below to submit your FREE mortgage enquiry and an FCA regulated Independent Mortgage Broker will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.

Thank you for your Mortgage enquiry

An independant FCA Regulated mortgage broker will contact you shortly to help source the best available mortgage for your circumstances.

Homebuy Guides


Make a FREE no obligation enquiry with an independant mortgage specialist about your mortgage now

Third Party Ads