Highways Agency Traffic Officer Service

Highways Agency Traffic Officer Service

In order to qualify for low cost housing ownership schemes applicants must be traffic officer staff of the Highways Agency Traffic Officer Service. In addition to this applicants must be in one of the following safety critical roles:

  • Supervisor (On road and Off road)
  • Traffic Officer
  • RCC Operato



If you need help with arranging finance for your first home, moving to your next one or remortgaging your current property.

Please enter the details below to submit your FREE mortgage enquiry and an FCA regulated Independent Mortgage Broker will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.

Thank you for your Mortgage enquiry

An independant FCA Regulated mortgage broker will contact you shortly to help source the best available mortgage for your circumstances.

Homebuy Guides


Make a FREE no obligation enquiry with an independant mortgage specialist about your mortgage now

Third Party Ads